One of the most memorable and useful professional learning workshops I did as a classroom teacher focused on building constructive...
Teacher candidates have asked me this question in a variety of ways. Sometimes, they say they're not comfortable putting themselves...
It's a question I often get from student teachers. Twitter? What's the deal with teachers and their obsession with this...
As an ed tech prof, nothing wrangles me like losing institutional access to a set of curated digital resources without...
The Canadian Institute for Digital Literacies Learning | L'Institut canadien pour l'apprentissage des littératies numériques is an exciting blended learning...
- RT @nick_ngafook : Interested in Understanding Ecojustice Education as a Praxis of Environmental Reconciliation: Teacher Education, Indigeno… 3 days ago
- #PED3141 http://t.co/6bDc2GcxH0 3 days ago
- @afmcdnl @Megan_C_K @JanetteMHughes @L_J_Morrison @uOttawaEdu There may be ways to bring that project into a broade… http://t.co/jY9a2M2UzB 3 days ago
- @afmcdnl @Megan_C_K @JanetteMHughes @L_J_Morrison Not yet, @afmcdnl -- we're launching a longitudinal project in a… http://t.co/IQ0KvjrDjn 3 days ago
- Destination: Mars
- Open Houses and Parent Teacher Conferences: Tips for Teacher Candidates
- TC Question: “How do I create a digital hub without feeling like a shameless self-promoter?”
- “What’s the deal with teachers’ obsession with Twitter?”
- Tech Integration Resources: Curated by Graduates of our B.Ed. Program