Sometimes, when I'm trying to figure out what TO do, it helps to first think about what NOT to do....
http://hootcourse.com/course/1437/g6i2tuhtirin4h6/?type=mini Yesterday, I helped to lead a professional development day with teachers at Ruth Fox Elementary School in North Branch,...
- @rolat @leecrockett @SarahGretter You might like this one too :) http://t.co/eRjnsVLt1Y #LNDLCA @uOttawaEdu #EDU5287 #PED3141 #PED3119 3 days ago
- @rolat @EdSurge Yep. 4 days ago
- Hi @uOttawaEdu ! These resources by @USFCA may help you think and teach about privilege. http://t.co/ro2nGPpUta via @LizOwensBoltz 4 days ago
- RT @TripleEFrame : Learning First, Technology Second article http://t.co/RX7EEXnkn0 via @ILAToday http://t.co/7QysvtFWu9 6 days ago
- Presentation at CSSE-SCEE 2017 (Ryerson University)
- LittératiesNumériques.ca | DigitalLiteracies.ca
- The Digital Hub Project: New Data and Analyses
- The Canadian Institue for Digital Literacies Learning
- Why social-justice oriented digital citizenship matters: Viola Desmond, my tweet and its use by an alt-righter