Sometimes, when I'm trying to figure out what TO do, it helps to first think about what NOT to do....
http://hootcourse.com/course/1437/g6i2tuhtirin4h6/?type=mini Yesterday, I helped to lead a professional development day with teachers at Ruth Fox Elementary School in North Branch,...
Last week, my 5-year old daughter was inspired to write her first book. It was a glorious moment in parenting....
I've just finished reading Rhodes, J A. & Robnolt, V.J. (2009). Digital literacies in the classroom. In L. Christenbury, R....
- RT @nick_ngafook : Interested in Understanding Ecojustice Education as a Praxis of Environmental Reconciliation: Teacher Education, Indigeno… 4 weeks ago
- #PED3141 http://t.co/6bDc2GcxH0 4 weeks ago
- @afmcdnl @Megan_C_K @JanetteMHughes @L_J_Morrison @uOttawaEdu There may be ways to bring that project into a broade… http://t.co/jY9a2M2UzB 4 weeks ago
- @afmcdnl @Megan_C_K @JanetteMHughes @L_J_Morrison Not yet, @afmcdnl -- we're launching a longitudinal project in a… http://t.co/IQ0KvjrDjn 4 weeks ago
- Destination: Mars
- Open Houses and Parent Teacher Conferences: Tips for Teacher Candidates
- TC Question: “How do I create a digital hub without feeling like a shameless self-promoter?”
- “What’s the deal with teachers’ obsession with Twitter?”
- Tech Integration Resources: Curated by Graduates of our B.Ed. Program