Last week, my 5-year old daughter was inspired to write her first book. It was a glorious moment in parenting....
I've just finished reading Rhodes, J A. & Robnolt, V.J. (2009). Digital literacies in the classroom. In L. Christenbury, R....
Question: As teachers learn to develop TPCK and a TPCK mindset, what does their learning progression look like? Answer: It...
Question: How should we be assessing online learning in K-12? Answer: I'm currently teaching an online Master's course called "Teaching...
Question: Does online reading comprehension require more "cognitive energy" (Duke, Schmar-Dobler & Zhang, 2006) than offline reading comprehension? Answer: Maybe....
- RT @uOttawaArts : PM Trudeau: You will measure your success not by what you have gotten from the world but what by you can give to your comm… 1 week ago
- RT @uOttawaEdu : Ottawa, Toronto and Windsor are you guys excited for your graduation ceremony this week? #uOttawaEdu #uOgrad http://t.co/l … 1 week ago
- Hey, @uOttawaEdu A great list of tools to increase teaching presence! via @ChadHWaldron cc @pgoldsmth13 http://t.co/SYtF50N14N 3 weeks ago
- #oosroving Only #norfolk wines on the menu tonight for #canada150 theme dinner. @BurningKilnWine http://t.co/1Iexriwpbu 3 weeks ago
- Presentation at CSSE-SCEE 2017 (Ryerson University)
- LittératiesNumériques.ca | DigitalLiteracies.ca
- The Digital Hub Project: New Data and Analyses
- The Canadian Institue for Digital Literacies Learning
- Why social-justice oriented digital citizenship matters: Viola Desmond, my tweet and its use by an alt-righter