Last week, my 5-year old daughter was inspired to write her first book. It was a glorious moment in parenting....
I've just finished reading Rhodes, J A. & Robnolt, V.J. (2009). Digital literacies in the classroom. In L. Christenbury, R....
Question: As teachers learn to develop TPCK and a TPCK mindset, what does their learning progression look like? Answer: It...
Question: How should we be assessing online learning in K-12? Answer: I'm currently teaching an online Master's course called "Teaching...
Question: Does online reading comprehension require more "cognitive energy" (Duke, Schmar-Dobler & Zhang, 2006) than offline reading comprehension? Answer: Maybe....
- @rolat @leecrockett @SarahGretter You might like this one too :) http://t.co/eRjnsVLt1Y #LNDLCA @uOttawaEdu #EDU5287 #PED3141 #PED3119 3 days ago
- @rolat @EdSurge Yep. 4 days ago
- Hi @uOttawaEdu ! These resources by @USFCA may help you think and teach about privilege. http://t.co/ro2nGPpUta via @LizOwensBoltz 4 days ago
- RT @TripleEFrame : Learning First, Technology Second article http://t.co/RX7EEXnkn0 via @ILAToday http://t.co/7QysvtFWu9 6 days ago
- Presentation at CSSE-SCEE 2017 (Ryerson University)
- LittératiesNumériques.ca | DigitalLiteracies.ca
- The Digital Hub Project: New Data and Analyses
- The Canadian Institue for Digital Literacies Learning
- Why social-justice oriented digital citizenship matters: Viola Desmond, my tweet and its use by an alt-righter