Sometimes, when I'm trying to figure out what TO do, it helps to first think about what NOT to do....
http://hootcourse.com/course/1437/g6i2tuhtirin4h6/?type=mini Yesterday, I helped to lead a professional development day with teachers at Ruth Fox Elementary School in North Branch,...
Last week, my 5-year old daughter was inspired to write her first book. It was a glorious moment in parenting....
I've just finished reading Rhodes, J A. & Robnolt, V.J. (2009). Digital literacies in the classroom. In L. Christenbury, R....
- RT @nick_ngafook : @alkinahan1 @uOttawaEdu @tracy_tcrowe @EducatorJess @mshagerman @lradford4 We would love to partner with you and your sch… 3 days ago
- @rjhogue @greeneterry @ltaub @adellepatten @amcollier @mhawksey @joefromkenyon @Autumm @hj_dewaard @hey_km … http://t.co/2OtsOoSNPD 4 days ago
- New article in a special edition of @CogitatioMaC edited by @haspires . My article examines the ways that (digital)… http://t.co/q42sGlQg2X 4 days ago
- RT @Bali_Maha : And it's out! My article on @CogitatioMaC is out Reimagining #DigitalLiteracies from a #Feminist Perspective in a #Postcolo… 4 days ago
- CATE Graduate Student Panel: Curating a digital online presence
- CSSE-SCÉÉ19: Layered literacies practices during a Maker activity
- Digital Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities: CATE Panel @CSSE 2019
- Repost: “The Makerspace is the heart of our school” : A model for Making that values community, inclusion, and student agency
- New Article: Digital literacies learning in contexts of development