I have the privilege to present some ideas about digital literacies and digital citizenship to Ottawa-area teachers and preservice teachers...
I started my first teaching job in September of 1996 and today, 20 years later, I had the privilege to...
I discovered the Gosh Social Gallery app for Weebly tonight and wanted to document how we'll be using it with...
- RT @MAET : It's a beautiful day to come inside and learn! Join us today for #COETC17: Connect, Engage, Impact: http://t.co/PzyDibZMLS 7 days ago
- RT @EducatorJess : uOttawa B.Ed. Register for this awesome conference! http://t.co/U84mpyRXlo @uOttawaEdu @CSHUOttawa @cL2cohort @iciuottaw … 7 days ago
- @uOttawaEdu TCs! Updated professional advisory on use of social media from @OCT_OEEO http://t.co/blOaprkuZM cc @tracy_tcrowe @nick_ngafook 1 week ago
- @mcguirp @fryed @MsSalvac @gcouros @acampbell99 @Stephen_Hurley @jacbalen @chrisjcluff @MmeChinYRDSB … http://t.co/pZCKrp6nhz 2 weeks ago
- Open Houses and Parent Teacher Conferences: Tips for Teacher Candidates
- TC Question: “How do I create a digital hub without feeling like a shameless self-promoter?”
- “What’s the deal with teachers’ obsession with Twitter?”
- Tech Integration Resources: Curated by Graduates of our B.Ed. Program
- Launching the Digital Hub Strategy: Fall 2017